Hands-On Dome Building Work Shop
Trinidad, Colorado USA
August 14 – 22, 2021
The Third Workshop of 2021
Intro from Aircrete Harry
Aircrete Harry started his journey In New York City, experimenting with making Aircrete stronger.
After building experimental test domes and knocking them down, Harry was able to grow his Knowledge. Many tests later Harry learned a better way on how to. And with that Knowledge under his belt & Persistence to create a better way & Help People all around the World;
Harry and Mrs. Aircrete Harry moved to Colorado to build an Off-Grid Dome Home as Inexpensively and as Strong as possible.
In the Month of December (yes!) Harry pulled the unthinkable, – yet Proof is right here, standing Nice & Strong!!
His & Mrs. Aircrete Harry’s own Dome Home structure.
Aircrete Harry then published all the videos proving yet again that it is possible!
After building four more experimental test domes in Colorado, Aircrete Harry has developed a new Dome Building System.
The last domes, number four and five, have everything Aircrete Harry has learned incorporated into it.
And Aircrete Harry is looking forward to Share His Knowledge with YOU!!
Learn How to Build a Dome to Code
• How to make Air-Form Template
• How to make a Tyvek Air-Form
• How to make a Fiberglass Mesh
• How to build a Foundation
• How to cut, bend & install Rebar
• How to prepare Angle Iron for Mounting of Air-Form
• How to mount Air-form to ring-beam
• How to build a blower box with one way air valve with pressure regulator
• How to mix Latex concrete
• How to pour an Aircrete slab
• How to apply concrete to Air-form
• How to apply wire mesh and rebar
• How to mix ceramic cement mix
• How to mix Aircrete
• How to shred foam for EPIC and store it
• How to mix EPIC cement mixes (EPS + Paper Infused with Cement)
• How to build a square Aircrete house (Talk about)
• How to build a hyperbolic paraboloid roof (Talk about)
9 – Day Workshop Tuition
$1500 per student or $2500 for two registering together.
Meals and Accommodations Not Included.
If you are considering bringing your pet(s) with you, you must notify Aircrete Harry & Mrs. Aircrete via email first.
Please send payment to
Upon payment you will receive further emails with more details.
Camping and RV parking are available on the grounds for a $120 fee per person.
The amount will be collect upon arrival.
Hotels are 25 minute drive from the workshop,
as well as 2 Supermarkets in town.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact: Aircreteharry@gmail.com
(Ask as many questions as you need prior to this purchase.)
- IMPORTANT REGARDING C0VID-19: If the COVID-19 pandemic leads us to cancel any workshop, we guarantee you will receive a full refund.
- See our normal policy below:
- Please be advised, the spots for this Hands-On Work Shop are limited. Note, there is no refund on this purchase whether you are able to attend or not.
- No refunds for cancellation requests made after making this purchase.
- If the workshop has to be fully cancelled for any reason (by Aircrete Harry), you will then receive a full refund.
- Note, the workshop will take place surrounded by nature, which you are asked to kindly Respect.
- Weather & other act of God are out of Mr. & Mrs. Aircrete Harry’s control.
Join US on this Lifechanging Journey!